BY USING THE SITE, YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE
Ownership of All Materials on the SiteAll of the information and materials on the Site (collectively, the “Materials”), are the valuable property of InSight Holdings Ltd. and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights under Canadian law.
Restrictions on Your Use of the SiteYou are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to copy and display the Materials in accordance with these Terms. You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, or in any way exploit any of the Materials, in whole or in part, without first obtaining our permission.
Changes to these TermsWe reserve the right to make changes to posted policies and these Terms at any time and we also reserve the right to modify the Site and the Materials from time to time without notice.
PrivacyInSight Holdings Ltd. stresses the importance of privacy and is committed to earning the trust of our homeowners and site visitors by adopting high standards for the protection of personal information.
This Privacy Protection Policy outlines the type of personal information we collect and receive, the circumstances in which we collect or receive personal information, the policies and procedures we have established outlining its use and storage, and for sharing certain types of personal information in certain limited circumstances, the procedures you should follow if you have any questions or requests in respect of your personal information or our policies and procedures and the person to whom such questions or requests should be directed, and the means by which to communicate with that person.
In this Privacy Protection Policy, InSight Holdings Ltd. means InSight Holdings Ltd. and its affiliated entities, as they may exist from time to time. In this Privacy Protection Policy, personal information means information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, e-mail address or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available and is not part of your work identification.
It also includes information on preferences and usage, when such information is supplied to or recorded by InSight Holdings Ltd. in the course of transacting business with an individual.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To establish and maintain a responsible relationship with our prospective purchasers and our homeowners to provide ongoing service.
- To understand needs and preferences of individuals. We will maintain a record of the homes and services you have purchased from us and we may ask for additional information to help serve you better.
- To develop, enhance, market and/or provide new products and services. For example, from time to time, we may review and analyze use of our products and services to help us provide better product and service recommendations and special offers that we think will interest you.
- To manage and develop our business and operations.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
HOW YOU MAY PROVIDE US YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONA. INFORMATION PROVIDED TO US IN COMMUNICATIONS SUCH AS GUEST SURVEY CARDS, ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION FORMS, or ONLINE SERVICE REQUEST FORMS
Information provided to us in such a fashion will be used solely for the purpose of recording your comments, communicating with you in respect of them, and providing superior service to address your needs.
B. INSIGHT HOLDINGS LTD. OFFERS YOU THE ABILITY TO RECEIVE TARGETED, TIMELY NOTIFICATION OF TIME SENSITIVE OFFERS
To receive notification of special offers that may be of interest to you, simply provide us with your e-mail address, first name, last name, and other pertinent details on one of our project-related, pre-registration cards. You may 'unsubscribe' at any time using the link provided on every e-mail message and by unsubscribing you will no longer receive e-mail offers and promotions for the specified subscription or website, as the case may be. You may at any time in the future opt-in to receive e-mail.
C. BY VISITING OUR WEBSITE
Our website does not collect personally identifiable information from your computer when you browse it and pages from our servers. This means that, unless you voluntarily and knowingly provide us with personally identifiable information, we will not know your name, your e-mail address or any other personally identifiable information. When you request a page from our site, our servers log the information provided in the HTTP request hitter including the IP number, time of the request, the URL of your request and other information that is provided in the HTTP header. We collect the request header information in order to make our website function correctly and provide you the functionality that you see on our website, its contents and functionality to meet your needs.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?In order to protect your personal information and your right to privacy, InSight Holdings Ltd.:
- Will not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose than those identified above, except with your consent;
- Will protect your personal information with appropriate security safeguards;
- Will take appropriate steps to protect the confidentiality of your personal information when dealing with third parties;
- Will strive to keep your personal information as accurate and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes identified above; and
- Will honour any request you may make for access to your personal information in as timely fashion as is reasonably possible.
WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- Personal information may be shared with a third party involved in supplying you with services that you have purchased to the extent necessary to effect the supply and the processing of the transaction.
- Personal information may be shared with a credit reporting agent retained by InSight Holdings Ltd. to perform functions on its behalf such as data processing or storage, guest surveys or research.
- Personal information may be shared with a public authority or an agent of public authority if in the reasonable judgment of InSight Holdings Ltd. it appears that there is an imminent danger to life or property which could be avoided or minimized by disclosure of the information, or which disclosure is compelled by legal authority.
- Any such disclosure of personal information by InSight Holdings Ltd. to a third party will be made only on a confidential basis conditioned upon the information being used only for the purpose for which it has been disclosed.
WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES?InSight Holdings Ltd. would like to have your consent to continue to collect, use and disclose your personal information for the purposes identified above. However, we want you to know that you do have choices and can refuse or withdraw your consent as follows:
- You are always free to refuse to provide personal information to us.
- You may have your name removed from our telephone, mail or e-mail marketing lists. We use these lists to inform you of relevant products, services and special offers that may be of benefit to you.
- You may also withdraw your consent with respect to the use of your personal information for marketing purposes at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice, by e-mailing us at email@example.com, using 'unsubscribe' as the subject line, and providing us sufficient personal identifiers so we can act effectively on your request.
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or wish to make a request in respect of your personal information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, InSight Holdings Ltd. will assume that we have your consent to continue to collect, use and disclose your personally information for the purposes outlined above.